Wednesday, March 10, 2021

And another thing...

Another thing I'm going to add to my list is getting caught up with my scrapbooking so I can help Mom with hers. 

I haven't done any general family scrapbooking since 2010. It's all been special projects, and sometimes those special projects took a year or more to complete. That's the problem with only setting aside a couple of weekends a year to get things done. I mean, I'm glad I have stayed with it all these years, but I am woefully behind and I think I will feel much better about things if I just dedicate one weekend a month to getting caught up on all that. It's my one creative outlet at the moment. 

I know I want to explore some other creative outlets this year, but this is the one that I've stayed true to over the last 20 years and that I've taken time away from life to work on on a consistent basis. So here's to tradition... and making MORE of a commitment to it. Maybe I'll even get to 2020 by the end of the year!

I mean, my 2020-2021 album is almost done because I've spent part of the pandemic documenting everything about this crazy, upside-down year we've had. All I have to do is finish 2011-2019! :)


No comments: