Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank you!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone who responded to my last-minute plea and donated to Serena's March for Babies! She made her original goal of $350 about 2 weeks ago, and then just made her $500 goal this week.

It's such a wonderful organization to support, and I appreciate that several of you tossed some additional bucks into the hat for the walk this weekend.

I am hyperventilating this evening as I desperately try to finish TWO projects before we leave for Charlotte tomorrow for Kennedy's annual Julian Brown Soccer Tournament. It is beginning to look like I'll have to work while I'm down there, which I was really trying to avoid.
However, I won't be able to post here for a few more days....

I'll be back, tho!! :)

No comments: